TO UNDERSTAND OUR SEAL IS TO UNDERSTAND OUR MISSIONNovember 1, 2016
Protecting the C-Suite from the Tax ManNovember 12, 2016
Close Protection Conference organizers have been working hard to identify key panels to drive powerful conversations between all of us working in the industry.
We’re now proud to introduce the experienced practitioners who will lead these panels:
- Global Intelligence Briefing (sponsored by the Association of International Risk Intelligence Professionals – AIRIP) – Ryan Long of the McDonald’s Corporation
- Close Protection in High Risk Environments – led by Shane Steward of Exxon Mobil
- Training in Close Protection – led by Eric Powell of Bayshore Global
- The State of Close Protection – led by Christian West of AS Solution
- Transitions into Close Protection – led by Ed McCormack
- Conducting Business in Close Protection – led by Bill Peeler of the Peeler Group
- Protective Intelligence (sponsored by the Association of Threat Assessment Professionals) – Led by Chuck Tobin, ATAP President (also of AT-RISK International)
- Slices of Close Protection – led by Chuck Randolph of Microsoft
Don’t forget our new TAC-TALKS, either. These constructively disruptive sessions will pack plenty of things to think about into brief sessions led by seasoned practitioners, including:
- Medical Go Bags – David Kang from Microsoft EPU
- Surveillance Detection – Ami Toben from HighCom Security (and Protection Circle blogger)
- New Equipment for the Protector – [waiting final coordination before announcing]
- Volunteerism and Close Protection – Steve Dana of Protection from Abuse Security Services.
And on top of all of this, remember that our keynote speaker is Microsoft CSO, Mike Howard!