We’re pleased to announce that three of the largest executive protection provider companies will be available to meet potential candidates during the Career Development Workshop, Friday, December 1, 2016, 12:30pm – 2:00pm (during the Conference lunch break).
Spots are LIMITED so Register Now for free!
Who should attend: Anyone interested in working in the close protection industry, transitioning into it from the military or law enforcement, or otherwise interested in furthering their careers within the industry.
Whom you’ll meet: Representatives from three of the biggest companies in the protection industry – GardaWorld, ASSolutions, and the International Protection Group – will all be on hand to meet participants personally and share career insights.
What’s in it for you: This is a great opportunity to get up close and personal with industry decision makers who will:
- Photo Booth: Complimentary professional head shots (cropped/retouched, finished copy will be emailed within 2 business days). Please send an email to the IPSB if you are intrested in having head shots at email@example.com.
- Resume Review: Industry hiring managers will review your resume and offer constructive feedback to improve your odds of application feedback and employment.
- Speed Interviews: Industry hiring managers will offer 5 minute speed interviews. Participants will be asked interview questions and receive constructive feedback on how to successfully navigate through an employment interview.
- Resources: Participants will be given the AS Solutions book, Corporate Executive Protection: An Introduction For Corporations And Security Professionals, informational guides on how to achieve employment success in executive protection and intelligence, complimentary gift bags, and more.
What you need to do to participate: Because of limited time and resources, the Career Development Workshop is open only to 50 conference participants. We’ll accept signups on a first come, first served basis starting NOW. Here’s what you need to do:
- If you haven’t already done so, first sign up for the Close Protection Conference. The workshop is open only to conference participants.
- Sign up for the Career Development Workshop to reserve your spot. Email the IPSB at firstname.lastname@example.org to save your spot for photo head shots.
- Remember to bring a hard copy of your resume/CV to the conference so industry decision makers can give you tips on how to improve it.